At GEN M, we take your privacy really seriously and this policy is here to help you understand how we collect, use, communicate and make use of your personal information.
Take a look at the questions below and if there’s anything else on your mind, please feel free to get in touch at [email protected].
Your personal information will only be held by We’ve Got This Ltd (Trading as GEN M) and will be in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, the Data Protection Act 1998 and EU General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (the “Data Protection Regulations ”).
When will you collect information about me?
Our website will collect information about you whenever you:
- Register your details with us
- Communicate with us
- Partake in interactions
- Navigate around the site
What information do you collect?
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Page browser information
- The pages you visit with Google Analytics
- Products and services you viewed and searched for
We store this data at a destination within the UK or European Economic Area (“EEA”).
How do you use my personal information?
We’ll use your personal information to:
- Let you know about our work, services, activities, products or information we think may be useful to you
- Research the impact and effectiveness of our work and services
- Administer and keep our website safe and secure and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- Improve your interactions with our website, for example by making sure that content is presented in the most relevant and effective manner for you and for your computer/mobile device
- Report on the results and impact of our work, services and events
- Analyse and improve our work, services, activities, products or information (including our website) or for our internal records
- Use IP addresses and monitor website use to identify locations, block disruptive use, record website traffic or personalise the way information is presented to you
- Training and/or quality control
- Audit and/or administer our accounts
- Allow you to purchase products through our affiliated e-commerce sites
It’s up to you whether you choose to give us your personal information and we totally respect your decision. If you decide not to, we might not be able to give you a complete service or deliver the experience you expect.
How long will you keep my personal information?
We can’t specify in advance the periods for which your personal data will be stored. This will be based on your continued use of our website or services and based on our requirements.
We’ll remove it sooner if:
- Your personal information is no longer required for the purpose you shared it with us
- We’re no longer lawfully entitled to process it
- You ask us to remove it
If you want us to delete personal information we hold about you or have any questions, please drop us an email at [email protected]
How secure is my personal information?
Your data is stored on secure servers with features to prevent unauthorised access – only our employees and IT suppliers can access it.
Will you share my personal information?
We’ll never sell, rent or share your information to any third parties for marketing purposes.
Any third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers – such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors – have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we’re required to provide to them for purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend you read their privacy policies to understand how your personal information will be handled by these providers.
There are lots of links on our website which direct you away from our site. We’re not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements too.
All information contained on this site is intended for general purposes only. It’s in no way designed to be a substitute for professional medical advice or a medical examination and we recommend you always seek the advice of your consultant, GP, or other qualified health professional before starting any new treatment. Medical information changes rapidly and while here at GEN M we make every effort to update the content on the site, information may change before it is reflected on our website. Remember to always seek the opinion of a medical doctor.
We’ve Got This Ltd, Trading as GEN M, Company Number 12109553Registered address Knowle House, Knowle Lane, Meltham, Huddersfield, HD9 4DT